- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for achieving the sales target assigned by the Channels/Sales Manager for different accounts with the same sector.
- Prepare a progress report of his active accounts and submit to the Channels/Sales Manager for review and approval.
- Regularly Update the Channels/Sales Manager on the occurring systems and infrastructure of the client to assist him in identifying new opportunities.
- Prepare the commercial proposal and submit to the Channels/Sales Manager for approval.
- Undertake the presales and commercial aspects for proposals.
- Assist the purchasing team in identifying suppliers/vendors and review the final quotation before processing.
- Assist the Channels/Sales Manager in the preparation the cost sheet in coordination with the technical team if needed.
- Coordinate with the assigned Projects team, ensuring the prepared project implementation plan is in compliance with the sales deal.
- Coordinate with Logistics and Finance to ensure proper delivery to clients and payments to vendors are done without delay.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services