- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Professional Services department of Schneider Electric Geospatial division has an outstanding opportunity for a passionate and motivated individual to assume the role of Technical Account Manager. The Technical Account Manager will be responsible for managing, coordinating and ensuring the high quality and timely delivery of support services for Custom & Extended Support & Maintenance clients..
- Work directly with Extended Support & Maintenance clients’ named contacts to facilitate Extended Support & Maintenance services and issue management needs.
- Proactively deliver (or coordinate the delivery of) all committed Extended Support & Maintenance services in a timely and high quality manner.
- Perform issue management and resolution.
- Be familiar with these clients’ architecture, infrastructure and business goals.
- Work closely with Support Engineers, Analysts, Program Managers, Solution Specialists, Project Managers and Strategic Account Managers.
- Report to the Extended Support & Maintenance Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the overall coordination with the client regarding the Extended Support & Maintenance Program. This may include communication with the client on the status of open issues, software updates and upgrade procedures.
- Responsible for testing and diagnosis of issues reported by Extended Support & Maintenance Program clients. This may include examination and debugging of custom code developed by Geospatial Development team.
- Work independently with Support Engineers on open issues to determine circumstances under which issue occurred and testing of fixes until resolved.
- Maintain a schedule of planned and active Extended Support & Maintenance Program tasks for each client.
- Work with Telvent Utilities Group System Administrators, DBA Team and individual project team members to establish appropriate environments for each client where an Extended Support & Maintenance Program agreement is in place.
- Coordinate with Extended Maintenance Manager and other Technical Account Managers regarding the support needs of individual clients.
- Keep open issues up to date.
- Generate monthly utilization reports
- Manage knowledge base of client documentation
More than 3 years
About this Company
Schneider Electric is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Schneider Electric