- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Confidential, Housing Allowance & Transportation Allowance & Medical Insurance Family, All Country Issue (Tax/ Iqama) , Paid Annual Vacation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- To handle and supervise the day to day operations of the AR function and to ensure all documentation submitted complies with established accounts receivable and accounting principles, practices and standards. s.
- To audit, process and produce invoices on a monthly basis to clients and agencies. To review, audit and process Cash / Cheques summaries and banking documentation.
- Handle and supervise the accounts receivable unit of the finance department
- Determine compliance of submitted documentation with established accounting practices and Unicharm policies
- Calculate, processes and prepare invoices
- Review and audit Cash / Cheques summaries from all branches
- Review and process banking transactions
- Maintain and update procedural manuals and forms.
- Respond to queries from Unicharm management and supervisors on receivable information, processes and issues.
- Provide instruction to new employees on accounts receivable functions.
- Calculate, initiate and process clients and Sales Reps. adjustments, exemptions, allowances and refunds
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Unicharm Corporation wishes to provide people of all ages, from baby to the elderly, with products to gently support their minds and bodies to free them from burdens and allow them to fulfill their dreams. Including this desire in our corporate philosophy "NOLA & DOLA"...
See all Careers and Jobs at Unicharm