- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- To provide support to the Finance Team, BI Team and a cluster of companies contained within the Automotive Division of the Al-Futtaim Group & associated JV partners. In consultation with Business Intelligence Manager and BI Project Coordinator refine and develop management tools to ensure continuity of data for existing and new reports where required to enhance continuous improvement and actions associated with KPI measurement and best practice requirements.
- Develop pre-defined reports in line with business requirements. Validate data with record data checking on a regular base the validity of data being provided by Business Intelligence.
- Provide support to team and develop ways of measuring in coming requests as well as ongoing projects.
- Assist in recording customer usage and gather feedback data in order to maintain compliance and help drive improvements
- Chase up outstanding/overdue actions to help maintain the pace required for timely project / new development delivery.
- Develop communication plan to ensure that any changes / enhancements to existing information are passed on to the relevant parties and keep all stakeholders informed of time plan and progress in a timely manner.
- Management of Master Data for financial information, maintenance of BI & BPC Hierarchies.
- To support the Business Intelligence Team in reconciliation, creation of reports via change requests and design improvement communications for new reporting requirements
- To provide communication between progress, issues and actions required on a weekly basis and in report format for weekly review with BIM.
- To provide information on matters pertaining to usage, communication and training in order to maintain standards.
- The job holder plays a key role in the building of information tools to manage the BI functions that affect the business, standards of data and delivery of additional business requirement.
- Understand and develop new tools in place to improve the information being communicated
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Diploma/Bachelor Degree in relevant field
- Understanding of reviewing systems and processes
- Experience with data analysis
- Experience conducting user training
- Professional background in Data management systems
- Experience with SAP ERP, Business Objects, Tableau and the use of ETL tools
- Experience in master data maintenance for report writing/ad hoc analysis in SAP BPC
- Process experience in a range of businesses
- Ability to create and maintain information templates
- Analytical – attend to detail with both values and formatting
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to make comparisons and monitor effects
- Professional knowledge of MS Office, SAP ERP and SAP BI
- Knowledge of various Dealer management systems advantageous
- Provide an expert level of skills & knowledge in the evaluation, development, testing and delivery of SAP BO, Tableau and SAP BPC reporting and dash boarding solutions
- Develop complex reports using Alteryx or similar tools
- Professional knowledge of Data management systems
- SAP R/3, SAP IS Auto, SAP BPC and SAP BI
- Alterex, Tableau, Hybris would be an advantage
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...