- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts to meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours.
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Check the status of the database and fine-tuning its performance
- Determination needed servers (operating systems, hardware, prerequisites…)
- Provide technical assistance to troubleshoot and resolve implementation errors.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Misr Technology Services (MTS) is a Private Shareholding company in charge of Developing and Implementing The Single Window Project which Computerized all the Customs in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MTS
MTS is engaged in a 20 years contract to realize a national platform that covers...