- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying and planning for the organization business plan and work proactively to fill all vacant positions.
- Identify all needs replacement positions or expansion requests and work on their hiring (Sourcing, Screening & Interviewing).
- Identify applicant requirements for each job by studying job descriptions and job qualifications.
- Source and Screen candidates identifying their qualifications, for a specific job or for developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance if needed.
- Builds applicant resources by researching and contacting community services.
- Attract the target candidates by placing job advertisement either internal or external.
- Responsible for coordinating all management interviews, final interviews and external assessments.
- Track and report all recruiting & hiring processes and follow continuous improvement targets.
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each vacant position including posting the job, coordinating all required tests & assessments, all interviews and the job offer in case of acceptance or feedback in case of rejection or pipeline.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant with managers; interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Responsible for employee’s relocation and retention offers in coordination with concerned managers.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center