- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Ensure Document Management consistency across all Projects, rigorously, maintaining control and tractability of the documentation from Project initiation throughout completion.
- Implement and maintain document control processes and procedures
- Develop and maintain the Document Management System
- Manage all flows of documents either in electronic form or on paper support
- Ensure Document Management accordingly to established procedures or standards (documents numbering, formats, issuance, review, dispatch, recording and archiving)
- Maintain and manage electronic and hard copy documents as required
- Ensuring the use of standardized forms and templates
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Business Administration or related disciplines.
- Excellent command over MS applications including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS