- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Sales, Business Development
- Acquire new customers and build long-term relationships with targeted customers
- Possess the ability to devise strategies to tap unexplored markets, new and existing customers and new applications
- Generating leads for requirement in the domain of energy efficiency contributing to business growth
- Negotiating and controlling of contractual terms & conditions regarding financial and technical aspects
- Submitting of quotations, participation in tenders and effective follow-up of sales cases
- Build up and maintain intensive customer contact to the relevant decision makers (Single interface for sales inquiries)
- Generate leads and business cases and coordinate proposals together with the representatives of different Business Units
- Create and conduct product, solution, proposal presentations specially for analytics to customers and consultants
- Identify market demand, analysis of competitors and market trends - focused on portfolio elements and service offerings
- Interact with delivery units to ensure market applicability of the portfolio and competitive price politics
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Mechanical / Electrical Engineer preferably with MBA
- Having 8-12 years of relevant experience
A Salesperson with holistic approach in scanning market for business opportunities
- Languages: fluent English
- Readiness for frequent business trips expected.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS