- Experience Needed:
More than 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Note: Work location is Almaza Bay- Marsa Matrouh
Brief description of Job:
To ensure that the company’s demands and objectives are met by getting the project completed on time and within budget. Responsible for the onsite management of a project. Coordinating with the Project Manager(s) on a regular basis. Dealing with contractual issues as they arise. As well as addressing design and construction issues.
General and Operational Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for performing full construction management and contract coordination duties in addition to furnishing the employer with information and recommendations on various issues.
- Tendering of packages including pre–contract tasks such as meetings, tender evaluation, making recommendations, negotiations with bidders, bid clarifications, preparation of contract documents, etc.
- Follow up with the various parties involved to ensure compliance with their respective contractual obligations.
- Negotiations with suppliers and contractors to provide various elements for each project.
- Monitor progress of design development and construction documents in addition to review of same as they develop throughout design stage.
- Preparation of various reports as required.
- Review of contractors progress reports, progress payments, etc. and making recommendations.
- Ensure proper phasing and interface of the various components and other furnishings/facilities into construction as and where required.
- Attendance of meetings including Project’s Executive Committee, design, construction, Value Engineering, etc.
- Preparation of minutes of meeting for above.
- Prepare records and report on daily construction progress, problems, etc.
- Monitoring of supervision of construction activities, etc.
- Monitoring site activities for compliance with safety, specifications, and schedule.
- Preparation of correspondence on the above.
- Performs such duties as assigned from time to time.
More than 12 years
About this Company
Travco Properties is the youngest subsidiary of Travco Group, the Middle East's leading travel and hospitality empire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Travco Properties
Building on the group's 35 years of extreme success and highly international business reach, Travco Properties aims at diversifying the pool of...