- Experience Needed:
More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Interaction with physicians and Key Opinion Leaders: Disease management:
- Provide KOls with the necessary information and educational materials to discuss and safely prescribe medication to their patients and to ensure standardization of messaging transmitted within the medical community. The educational material may include, but is not limited to, clinical trial results, safety and efficacy data, educational updates specific to a therapeutic area, continuing medical education, and speaking opportunities.
- The educational perspective allows for the development of important networks with KOLs and decision makers to ensure a healthy product lifecycle.
- Conduct events such as advisory board meetings, speaker training, workshops and conferences.
- Share with the KOLs products’ information including scientific articles and recent guidelines.
- On reactive basis, responding to KOL queries about the off label use of Sanofi products.
- Obtain feedback that provides insight for physician initiated trials, clinical trial possibilities, educational platform development, safety, and compliance.
- Increase disease state awareness among KOLs in discussing the latest therapies and provide assistance in building knowledge specific to targeted disease pathways.
- Identify new and innovative medical findings in different regions which may result in the development of publications and providing unique data and insight to these respective regions.
- Through regular accessibility to diverse medical journals, encourages KOLs being updated to the recent publications and international guidelines and Update KOLs on press releases (New studies and partnerships).
- Support SANOFI speakers at scientific meetings through speaker briefings and preparing slides and presentations.
- Answer KOL queries through Q&As and Bibliographic searches
Scientific support to Field Force:
- Construct training and refreshment sessions for the field force to ensure well oriented medical and product data.
- Medical support and presentations at group meetings and stand-alones
- Monitor the popular queries faced by the FF and organize sessions to handle such issues
Interaction with internal functions
- Provide technical input into promotional communication and training based on an understanding of knowledge gaps in the field identified through field visits and questions received
- Provide feedback to internal functions on KOL prescribing habits and opinions on company products and marketing strategies.
Ensuring Patients’ safety & compliance:
- Effectively communicate and distribute relevant educational materials, which enhance awareness within the healthcare community and prioritize the benefit for patients and aid in the enhancement of the practice of medicine. Emphasis is placed on existing data which supports the importance of establishing and maintaining national patient safety goals
- Ensure compliance to local & global pharmacovigilance reporting procedures & timelines
Provide support to "Market Access" activities
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Respect of company’s values, code of ethics and social charter.
- Respect of personal data protection charter.
- Responsible for applying the HSE related requirements for the company in all related working procedures and abide by the driving and safety rules
More than 4 years
Key “MUST HAVE” competencies, skills & experiences
- Bachelor of Medicine is a Must
- Fluent English language.
- Computer knowledge.
- Communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills
- Scientific knowledge of disease areas and products
- Scientific Credibility
- Clinical studies
- Scientific and Medical Intelligence
“Desirable” / compromise experience
- Experience in the Pharma industry is a plus
- Preferred medical background in Oncology
- Management of KOLs
- Act for Change
- Strive for results
- Cooperate Transversally
- Commit to Customer
About this Company
Sanofi S.A. is a French multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Paris, France, as of 2013 the world's fifth-largest by prescription sales. The company was formed as Sanofi-Aventis in 2004 by the merger of Aventis and Sanofi-Synthélabo, which were each the product of several previous mergers.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sanofi