- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receiving all the requests, checking all the cases and its medical condition, and validate any procedures, treatments, and doses prescribed.
- Checking the eligibility of the cases regarding the contracts between Smart and the accounts as well as utilization of the patient.
- Respond to all requests by approval or rejection by phone, mail or fax.
- Make sure that all medical requests are handled according to the service level of agreement either through acceptance or rejection.
- Attend and reply e-mails/telephones inquiries for pre-approvals and justification for rejected or partially approved cases.
- Adhere to Smart mission statement, core values, and company policies and customer service standards
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Insurance
About this Company
Al Ahly Medical Services Totally owned by the National Bank of Egypt; one of the largest financial institutions in Africa & Middle East, Start-up issued capital of EGP 500 Million and paid-up capital of EGP 50 Million,we are Committed to provide both the public and private...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Ahly Medical Company