- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
2,500 to 4,500 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
- Meeting guests at the airport
- Escorting guests to their accommodation
- Handling client issues, such as: lost luggage or passports.
- Handle feedback and complaint in a professional manner
- Act as a liaison between the office and the field staff (drivers, guides and freelancers)
- Work in complete cooperation with the rest of the office team (reservations, account and general manager)
- Be flexible to work outside office hours
- Optimize tour handling and other administrative procedures
- Handle the sudden circumstances of clients.
- Preparing tour ground reservations.
- Cooperate with the related departments and service suppliers to ensure fulfillment of the client’s requirements and gain his satisfaction.
- Arrange holidays and travel options, working with hotels, airlines and other transport companies for ground travel, in order to execute the arrangements.
- Handling hotel/cruise/transportation bookings and services
- Organize travels from beginning to end, through booking tickets and accommodation, securing rental transportation etc.
- Carry out weekly reports to Manager
- Dealing with unforeseen 'non-client' problems, e.g. flight delays, coach strikes, weather conditions
- Accompanying customers on excursions when needed
- Taking part in and organizing daytime and evening entertainment
- Keeping basic accounts and records and writing reports
2 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Travel and Tourism
The job interview & training sessions will be in English language only.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Customer-service orientation
- Time-management, planning and organizing skills
- Discipline and stress resistant
- Flexible, hard-working and team player
- Good computer skills
- Easily and quickly identify and resolve problems.
- From 2 to 5 years of experience is a plus.
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Organizational skills
- Good time management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Travel and Tour Operations
- Able to prioritize, manage time and work to deadlines.
- Being responsible and proactive
- Outgoing personality, energetic, confident and willing to work hard
- Ready to work during the public holidays based on rotation.
About this Company
Great Wonders of Egypt had been offering high end quality holidays and vacations since 2005. We are specialized in incoming tourism to Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at Great Wonders of Egypt Travel