- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Part Time Freelance / Project
About the Job
Key Areas Of Responsibility:
- Deliver lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching principles; and focused on the interests and needs of the students, working with privates and groups of different sizes at the Language Center (LC) and at off-site locations.
- Provide evaluation for progress reports and certificates.
- Provide effective feedback and advice; recommending appropriate product services to meet customers' needs.
- Maintain an impeccable customer focus in the delivery of all duties.
- Actively participate in own professional self-development plan, directed and supported by the supervisor, including lesson and peer observations, workshops, etc.
- Position reports to LIS - Language Instructor Supervisor
- Available Working Hours: 2:00 PM to 10:30 PM (Pay Is Hourly Based)
1 to 2 years
Qualifications / Related Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in any field (Languages, linguistics, translation, etc. Preferred)
- Educated native proficiency / near-native fluency in the language he/she will teach.
- Successful completion of the Berlitz Initial Training (IQP).
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Teaching work experience preferred.
- Positive attitude.
- High commitment
- Great sense of responsibility, integrity and flexibility.
- Must accept feedback and guidance with grace.
About this Company
BERLITZ is a world leader language service provider that has unmatched expertise in its field, with its superior high quality Language Instruction Courses. The company started more than 130 years ago in 1878 and is now operating in over 400 centers in more than 50 countries,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Berlitz Egypt