- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintains the organization’s financial records and transactions; complete assigned daily ledger entries and other financial transactions; collects and compiles simple financial information and assists senior accountants to prepare accurate and timely financial reports and accounting statements. Individual contributor representing the most common entry for this career stream; works under direct supervision.
Areas of expertise:
Inventory – Full responsibility for plant inventory:
- In accordance with company standards, and in conjunction with the planning department organize and drive MRB process
- Actively participate in the MRB process ensuring that all inventory movements are correctly classified in the appropriate status
- Follow up to ensure that MRB objectives are met by all departments involved through monthly MRP meetings.
- Raise RFA on if needed
- Actively participate and recommend methods to continuously lower write offs at both CPS and division levels
- Balance Sheet reconciliation of plant inventory and related provision accounts
- Analysis of inventory losses and presentation thereof
- Conduct the year end Physical count.
Cycle Counts Financial Audit:
- Verify the counts are done regularly and on an ongoing basis.
- Document any exception to the procedure.
- Verify compliance with count frequency
- Ensure that ABC classification is correct in the automated systems.
- Post count differences.
- Support in costing of approved formulae (new products and reformulations) (if needed).
- Support in Managing the standard cost pricing conditions. Ensure Location Difference pricing conditions timely update in SAP and analysis for rolling estimates and actual (if needed)
- Managing the finance month end closing activities including journal voucher and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Monitor processes & ensure SOX compliance in areas of responsibility and recommend improvements; document standard operating procedures and work instructions in accordance with the company Quality System requirements.
- Create and maintain finance records on Company information systems in accordance with data standards and record-keeping guidelines. (Examples: Balance sheet analysis, SAP, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office, GPS, hard-copy documents, JVs )
- Uphold Company fiduciary responsibilities and controls; actively ensure and maintain adherence to Company standards and values, ethics, policies and procedures, and professional standards for self.
- Manage personal development needs in anticipation of business requirements.
3 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
Our Growth Culture
See all Careers and Jobs at The Coca-Cola Company (Atlantic industries).
One of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years is having a company culture that supports and rewards behaviors that lead to growth. Our “Growth Behaviors,” as we call them, are ways of being and working that help to make us...