- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
A Fast Growing Online Academy for Teaching Quraan & the Arabic Language to Non-Arabic Speaking Muslims worldwide requires an #Outreach_Specialist with the below description and requirements:
- The job holder will develop marketing and advertising campaigns, including written content and story material for website, social media, and the Academy’s publications to advance the Academy’s goals at the international level.
- Plan, implement and coordinate the Academy’s marketing, advertising, and public relations programs to advance the goals and mission of the Academy.
- Write press releases, announcements, presentations, profiles and stories highlighting students and programs that support the Academy’s communications and meet the Academy’s outreach efforts.
- Coordinate and direct all marketing and community activities to best represent the Academy to a variety of audiences in an effort to maintain and/or increase student enrollment.
- Act as a liaison with key constituents in alignment with the Academy goals.
- Present a positive image of the Academy in the broader community.
0 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Arabic Localizer is a localization company that is laser-focused on translating unidirectionally from multiple source languages to the Arabic language. We are quality driven and dedicated to providing our clients with excellent service through our rigorous operational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabic Localizer