- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The position is mainly responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of test cases, selecting test automation tool, developing and executing automated test suites. He/she will also work closely with software developers to deliver the highest quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner. Other responsibilities include creating, maintaining and executing test cases against our software platforms, analyzing and communicating test results, defect tracking and participating in day to day quality activities.
- Design test scenarios, scripts, or procedures.
- Evaluate and test new or modified software programs to verify that programs function according to user requirements and conform to established guidelines.
- Design, and author effective test cases.
- Develop testing programs that address areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, regression testing, error or bug retests, or usability.
- Document software defects, and report defects to software developers.
- Document test procedures to ensure reliability and compliance with standards.
- Develop automated tests for test cases and integrate automation into test suites.
- Creating test automation resources.
- Work with the development team to capture and reuse automated Unit Test Cases, Test Stubs and Drivers, and other Development test objects.
- Collecting Test Data for Data Driven Testing.
- Creating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Webdriver, Java and TestNG Annotations.
- Handling duplicate objects and dynamic objects using index property and Regular expressions.
- Parameterization, Synchronization and define Test results.
- Debugging and Running Tests
- Analyzing Test Results
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
1- EME International
See all Careers and Jobs at EME International
Is a global leader in enterprise mobility solutions, partnering with thousands of device makers and corporate customers to deliver profitable solutions. Since it was founded in 2004, EME International has established itself as an industry...