- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- As a Principal Sales Consultant you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Acts as a technical resource and mentor for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions.
- Develops productivity tools and training for other Sales Consultants.
- Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process.
- Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
This role requires skills from a blend of traditional infrastructure technologies with focus on Database, Engineered Systems, Cloud IaaS and PaaS offerings.
To be suitable and successful in this job you should be widely regarded as a subject matter expert in your current role, and have hands-on Database Administration, OS and networking experience on Linux. You should also have one or several of the skills below:
- Excellent Command of Cloud Technologies (Database-as-a-Service, Infrastructure-as-a-Service, Platform-as-a-Service)
- Have an understanding of key business drivers and competitive landscape in data management market.
- Must have a working knowledge in MAA, RAC, Oracle DB security offerings, EM13c,
- Oracle Engineered Systems, etc…
- Must have a deep understanding of business continuity planning and virtualization technologies.
- Must be Oracle DB Certified Professional and/or Oracle Database Cloud Administrator
- Certified Professional (Certifications on AWS or Azure technologies are a plus).
- Must have good understanding of Cloud Infrastructure technologies such as:
- Public / Private Cloud
- Scripting and automation programming languages: Terraform, Python, Chef, Puppet
- New technologies: Docker, Kubernetes
- Networking concepts / VPN tunneling
- Datacenter equipment (racks, power sequencer, etc...)
- Data migration (Lift&Shift) from OnPrem environments to Cloud environments
- Hands on experience in different cloud platform technologies (AWS, Azure, Cloud
- Foundry) is a plus.
- Eagerness to learn! Oracle has an incredibly broad and growing portfolio of industry leading products. If you find it interesting and fun to pick up a new product and master these in a very short timeframe, this is the place to be!
- Self-driven and result oriented
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships with customers, e
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle