- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Work on developing technical solutions to meet business requirements gathered and documented by functional consultants
- Identify and resolve key issues related to code change requirements and bug fixes
- Support Oracle ERP products and services from the technical aspect in line with the contractual agreement
- Works with support to resolve Customers SRs.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users.
- Work closely with the functional team and delivery leaders to provide development work estimates and drive excellence in technical work.
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs..
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you are expected to be an expert member of the problem-solving/avoidance team and be highly skilled in solving extremely complex (often previously unknown), critical customer issues.
- Performing the assigned duties with a high level of autonomy and reporting to management on customer status and technical matters on a regular basis, you will be expected to work with very limited guidance from management.
- Further, the Advisory Systems Engineer is sought by customers and Oracle employees to provide expert technical advice.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle