- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social & Medical Insurance
- Males Only
About the Job
Key tasks of .NET developer:
- Write, modify, and debug software for client applications.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Write code to create single-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Interpret written business requirements and technical specification documents.
- Perform coding to written technical specifications.
- Investigate, analyze and document reported defects.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Create, document, and implement unit test plans, scripts, and test harnesses.
- Create and maintain technical documentation using defined technical documentation templates.
- Performs related duties as assigned.
1 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
About this Company
CompactSoft (s. a. e.) is a leading business software company in Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at CompactSoft
CompactSoft was established in 1984, and is specialized in Business Solutions, Business Software Applications & ERP Development, Implementation, Training and Support Services.