- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for Building market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Work closely with Marketing Executive & Sales and Distribution Manger to obtain referrals from events, publications etc.
- Prepare and implement an effective schedule / plan of clients’ visits to sell company products. Segregate outcome of visits to closed, pending or declined.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals. Reports are daily, weekly & monthly.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Develop and implement special sales activities / events, in coordination with Marketing Executive to achieve target.
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least