- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Drive execution team by reviewing and measuring territory volumes to achieve the relevant volume results within area
- Ensure all required visit and outlet coverage is maximized as per month plan in an effective and efficient manner.
- Mobilize and redirect all necessary resources to achieve targeted activities within given time frames, as per the month brief.
- Act as the conduit of Brand Performance information such as competitor and Pepsi monthly activity requirements, between frontline field personnel and State and line manager, in order to ensure that S&D management team is fully informed at all times.
- Implement a unit/territory S&D plan which meets the company objectives by delivering volume targets
- Help Presellers and Customer Reps to manage the market demand to ensure optimal stock available to meet demand and maximize freshness of product at the coolers
- Manage the distribution of company brands through enhancing accounts relationships within the territory in order to ensure that availability is maximized in line with the needs of the market by outlet type.
- Review regularly the trade coverage plan by analyzing the market universe based on continuous refreshed data in order to ensure updated coverage status.
- Ensure company assets and other S&D resources are secured and used in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
- Develop efficient and effective S&D team through on the job training, off the job training, and staff development by closely coordinating with Unit Sales Manager so that representation in the trade is superior to competition
- • Provide on the job coaching and consistent feedback on team progress towards volume targets to ensure meeting targets on time with efficiency
- • Ensure development and proper implementation of territory plan for installing new coolers and reallocating current ones based on region priorities and outlet type
- • Looking for new opportunities in the field, ensure updated territory data base and its documentations
- Ensure updated territory data base and its documentations.
- Motivate and drive team toward the successful achievement of the team & individual goals ,Through personal development in an effective formal and informal coaching by utilizing skills and resources to maximize performance.
- Consistently display the PepsiCo Leadership Capabilities, setting a personal example of excellence for the team, and take appropriate action to encourage direct reports to display similar behaviors.
- Ensure efficient and quality execution of in store S&D principles against the “8 Steps’ methodology via in-field appraisals and constructive feedback.
- Ensure all administrative deadlines are met within required time frames, in line with the company guidelines.
- Assist & guide FL in building long-term business relationships with strategic outlets throughout the territory through direct & indirect coaching.
- Follow up on the credit management in terms of circulation, reallocation for customers/routes
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico