- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations & demos highlighting the value of Oracle’s Solutions to address customer’s requirements.
- Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting benefits and differentiators of Oracle.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle Technology Cloud Solutions.
- Collaborate on Customer opportunities with Oracle Sales, Solution Engineering and Product Management communities.
- Lead with innovation.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Understanding of Cloud Technology (IaaS,PaaS) and market trends
- Experience in at least one of the following areas :
- Java and open source development tools
- User experience and Mobile applications
- Data and Service Integration
- Application Security, user management
- Solution Architecture
- Experience in customer facing activities (consulting or presales for instance) with exposure to Oracle Technology or similar.
- Understanding of new technologies trends (Machine Learning, Blockchain, Chatbots, others) is an advantage.
- Experience in architecting large integrated systems is an advantage.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree.
- Excellent understanding of Customer’s business challenges & needs.
- Value Selling & commercial skills are an advantage.
- Project Management Skills are an advantage.
- Performance drive and accountability: understand the objectives, suggest actions and own your success.
Customer Engagement Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, articulate IaaS / PaaS solution values to different audiences very clearly; deliver presentations in person and remotely. You are a story teller.
- Customer focus: you won’t be satisfied until the job is done to the right quality for our customers; build and maintain customer (technical) relation.
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done can require working together with many colleagues, partners and customers.
- Self-motivated and proactive, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges.
- Comfortable in adapting to change.
- Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development.
- Fluent in Business English .
- Knowledge of additional language such as French is an advantage.
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle