- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Lead the plant Performance Agenda across all top line and bottom line Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) including environmental sustainability metrics and productivity savings.
- Review plant performance on daily basis to ensure keeping all KPIs on track.
- Analyze plant KPIs drives and milestones getting out with areas of opportunities.
- Prepare the plant weekly and monthly scorecard to be shared with plant team and top management on regional and sector levels.
- Review monthly plant manufacturing costs (MOH) in a weekly basis to ensure proper plant performance and identify key development areas.
- Set Annual Operating Plan for plant KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance across different dimensions equipment efficiency, productivity & cost.
- Ensure relevant on-going learning and development of all employees in lean improvement tools and communication methods.
- Coach and facilitate teams and individuals to identify and implement improvement opportunities.
- Develop, deliver and support delivery of business improvement change initiatives.
- Lift and shift best practices from other Pepsico plants globally and ensure having the maximum potential benefits from it.
- Lead the Resources Conservation team in the plant which is responsible for Water-Energy, Solid waste conservation and making sure that team finding action plan is effective and in place.
- Reviewing the productivity saving KAIZENs which presented by plant team and ensure sponsorship, execution and success for the good and applicable ones.
- Collaborate with maintenance & production team to make sure data collection systems reliability and effectiveness.
- Quest new energy efficient initiatives and solutions with an action plan to be implemented.
- Generate plant monthly score card reflecting the plant performance in all KPIs.
- Analyze and challenge solid waste elimination, reduction, re-usage & recycling opportunities.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico