- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Arabic, English, French
About the Job
- Will be responsible for Selling Support Contract for both Hardware & Software (Small and Medium Accounts)
- The candidate will be covering Middle East and Africa as main countries & will give support to other French speaking African Countries.
- Performing Quality Assurance on regional Support renewals business
- Producing Management reports on regional Support Renewals business
- Maintain Good relations between Oracle & its customers
- Eventually maintaining the regional approval function
- Candidate will be primed and prepared to fill in for Support Renewal Rep role. By attending training, and meetings to understand the business to eventually fill in for gaps or work overflow needed. Maintaining Support renewal revenue in the designated Accounts
- Presenting quotations to clients and manage them through the approval process
- Maintaining Support Renewal forecasts and Oracle Service Contracts system (OKS)
- Building and maintaining relationships with decision makers in the designated Accounts
- Executing sales activities (e.g. presentations)Negotiating and commercial management of designated Accounts
- Managing the bid process through to closure Ensuring client issues are escalated to the relevant parties within Oracle Working with designated Partner organizations on specific opportunities
- Work closely with Renewal Reps in the team
- Build and maintain relationships within Support and across Lines of Business to ensure resources are made available as and when required write approval requests, where necessary, in compliance with Oracle standards.
- Obtain appropriate management approvals.
- Ensure the contracts are legally compliant and commercially viable
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities and key contacts in the Account
- Produce regular and accurate forecasts as requested by the Support Sales Manager Ensure OKS is updated frequently
- Maintain a breadth of knowledge of Oracles products and Services
- Operate in line with Oracles business processes and procedures
- Drive the renewal of Oracle*s contracts to existing customers.
- Responsible for timely renewals for small to medium-sized customers in assigned territory.
- Educate customers on business practices and any associated contractual implications.
- Ensure customer awareness and understanding of applicable elements of Oracle*s portfolio.
- Meet productivity expectations on outbound calls for renewals.
- Manage exceptions for customers with issues that may delay or inhibit renewals. Identify and transfer leads to sales representatives for top-tier opportunities.
- Accurately forecast business targets and opportunities in territory.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- Credibility Attention to detail Decision Making
- Personal Drive Results orientation
- Influencing and negotiating Customer Focus
- Building effective relationships
- Effective written and oral communication in business French
- Arabic speakers essential
- Business Acumen
- Organizational sensitivity and awareness
- Minimum 3-5 Years experience in IT Market
- English and French Languages are a must
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excel, Financial tools competency
- Oracle Support Market knowledge
- Knowledge of sales cycle and process
- 2-5 years experience in sales or related area.
- Completes own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle