- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Position is for a Oracle Fusion Cloud Finance Functional Support Professional, preferably with implementation background in Oracle Fusion Cloud –Finance and Oracle eBiz-Finance applications.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to providing excellence in customer service support, diagnosis, replication, resolving Functional and Technical issues of complex and critical service requests.
- The focus of this position is to provide Customer Service on a technical and functional level and to ultimately drive complete and total resolution of each issue reported by customer.
- The main role of a Support engineer is to troubleshoot and resolve highly complex functional problems. The key skills put to use on a daily basis are - high level of functional skills, Oracle products knowledge, problem solving skills, and customer interaction/service expertise.
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As a Senior Systems Engineer, you will interface with the customer*s IT staff on a regular basis.
- Either at the client*s site or from a remote location, you will be responsible for resolution of moderately complex technical problems related to the installation, recommended maintenance and use and repair/workarounds for Oracle products.
- You should be highly experienced in some Oracle products and several platforms that are being supported.
- You will be expected to work with only general guidance from management while advising management on progress/status.
- Job duties are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment. May have project lead role. Because of substantial customer interfacing, a demonstrated ability to work with customers on an independent basis with exceptional communication skills, while consistently achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction is essential.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Relevant working experience
- Mandatory skills with 7+ years of Experience in
- Oracle Applications-EBS R12 Financial (Implémentation/Upgrade)
- Oracle Fusion Cloud-ERP (General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables, Fusion Tax, Fusion Assets, Fusion Expenses, Cash Management, Intercompany Accounting, Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Financial Reporting tools )
- Should have implemented /supported at least 2 Fusion implementation projects under either SaaS or Paas model for Oracle Cloud Fusion ERP-Financials
- Should be a hands-on person w.r.t OTBI Reports, Smart View and Financial Reporting Studio Reports
- Expertise with respect to financial month end closing processes and ability to understand fusion diagnostic methodology and various database tables related to financial modules.
- Should have exposure to Fusion Cloud Periodic Releases, Upgrade Testing, and ability to understand and implement new features.
- Good to have knowledge on Fusion PPM/Procurement modules
- Expertise with configuration and setups for Oracle Financials modules
- Knowledge of OUM methodologies.
- Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.
Technical Skill Set
Ability to relate the product functionality to business processes, and thus offer implementation advices to customers on how to meet their various business scenarios using Oracle Fusion ERP
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Strong Customer interactions and service orientation so you can understand customer’s critical situations and accordingly provide the response, and mobilize the organizational resources, while setting realistic expectations to customers.
- Strong operations management and innovation orientation so you can continually improve the processes, methods, tools, and utilities.
- Strong team player so you leverage each other’s strengths. You will be engaged in collaboration with peers within/across the teams often.
- Strong learning orientation so you keep abreast of the emerging business models/processes, applications product solutions, product features, technology features – and use this learning to deliver value to customers on a daily basis.
- High flexibility so you remain agile in a fast changing business and organizational environment.
- Create and maintain appropriate documentation for architecture, design, technical, implementation, support and test activities.
# Personal Attributes:
Self driven and result oriented
- Strong problem solving/analytical skills
- Strong customer support and relation skills
- Effective communication (verbal and written)
- Focus on relationships (internal and external)
- Strong willingness to learn new things and share them with others
- Team player
- Customer focused
- Confident and decisive
- Values Expertise (maintaining professional expertise in own discipline)
- Organizational skills
- Values and enjoys coaching/knowledge transfer ability
- Values and enjoys teaching technical courses
- A Bachelor*s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience is preferred with five years related experience. Experience with Oracle*s core products, applications, and tools is important.
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle