- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop Oracle existing ISV Partnerships and create new ones
- Hire and drive new business with ISVs (Independent Software Vendors) and transition their commercial software applications from premise-based to cloud-based deployment models
- Transform, create a common GTM model with business and marketing elements, build relationships trust, and facilitate education and certification
- Position full the breadth of Oracle Cloud services and capabilities for building, deploying and scaling commercial applications in the public cloud, as well as corresponding value propositions for ISVs.
- Engage with C-level, actively driving Cloud Business
- Support ISVs in the migration process to Oracle Cloud IaaS and PaaS in technical and business transformation.
- Create public references and success stories
- Develop value propositions to attract born in the cloud ISVs to Oracle cloud.
- Coordinate cross region GTM support for ISV solutions
- Promote ISV programs across countries regions
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, enthusiastic, ISV Channel Manager into our Alliance and Channel Team to manage the non-named scale-up IP owners, Independent Software Vendors (ISV) in the Middle East Region. We need a person with excellent business development, planning and execution skills to grow Oracle Technology & Cloud Platform business with and through our strategic ISV partners.
- Direct experience working with ISVs, and an understanding of the challenges associated with scaling cloud to meet growth and revenue objectives while also maintaining customer SLAs and company COGs targets.
- Self-driven, dedicated and dynamic individual who can complete own role independently within defined policies and procedures
- Understand develop and drive ISV business and GTM models
- Experience on Partner Acquisition, Management or Development experience in the software/technology industry
- Affinity and interest in the Cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) and its ecosystem
- Knowledge on cloud offerings from competing vendors
- Creative & thinking out of the box, coming up with new ideas and approaches
- Excellent relationship building skills, comfortable in addressing senior executive
- Results-oriented and able to engage in a sales cycle
- A minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience (business development, sales, alliances, etc.) in the technology market is required.
- Knowledge PaaS and IaaS, as well as Database and Middleware technologies.
- Prior work with ISV and OEM business models.
- Understanding of ISV use cases and adoption patterns for public cloud services.
- Prior experience executing value selling models.
- Exceptional ability to build and deliver compelling sales propositions.
- Strong customer and partner facing experience is required.
- A Bachelor's level degree, or equivalent, is required.
- The ability to travel (<50%) is required. This may include international travel.
- Excellent Communication skills (oral, written and interpersonal) are required
- Strategic planning and development skills
- Good understanding of competitor cloud landscape and business differentiators and lead targeted win-back campaigns
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle