- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Leads junior quality assurance teams in the creation of quality assurance measures across the business.
- Tasked with developing test plans, test cases, and test documentation.
- Tasked with developing and enhancing both manual and automated tests and he creates a zero-tolerance culture for bugs and defects in the software/products that the business offers.
- Takes part in the discovery and design phases of new software/product feature development and promotes continuous testing in an attempt to guarantee an error free final product.
- Identifies any potential quality issues in both these new and already existent software/products and reports these to the relevant development managers.
- Ensures that validated deliverables always meet functional, design specifications and requirements of the software/products, and keeps relevant management informed on the status of testing processes, raising issues when necessary.
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Channel VAS is a premium Fintech company, developing Mobile Value Added Services that includes Virtual Airtime Distribution, Mobile Financial, Mobile Advertising and Content services for Mobile Operators, helping them to increase revenue. ChannelVAS has wide experience in...
See all Careers and Jobs at Channel IT Egypt