- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
Start date: 27th July 2020
Training Hub Location: TBC
Location after training: Cairo, Egypt
Why you will love Cisco:
- We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give you smart cities, connected cars and hospitals.
- Cisco didn’t just build the Internet. We keep building it. We believe our innovation and our edge comes from our people.
- Ranked in the top 30 best places to work globally by both Fortune and LinkedIn, you’ll be joining a world recognized brand with a great reputation.
- Cisco has a strong culture of openness, trust and fun. You’ll be working with some of the best brains in the business in a supportive, connected and technologically advanced environment.
- We ensure you are recognized for you contribution to Cisco through bonus schemes and our reward program ‘Connected Recognition’.
- Our employees have great work-life balance and celebrate their birthdays on Cisco! This means that you will be able to take your own birthday day off and enjoy an extra day’s holiday.
- Work for the benefit of everyone. All our employees receive 5 days a year to pursue voluntary causes they are passionate about through our ‘Time2Give’ initiative.
- We offer our employees the Freedom to choose how and where they work most efficiently and effectively.
What You’ll Do:
- You’ll be part of our Cisco Sales Associates Program (CSAP), an award-winning graduate training program for young talent aspiring to move into sales or engineering roles.
- For the first months of the program you’ll learn about the latest technology advancements and how to position Cisco’s architectures, solutions and products to our customers.
- During the second part of your CSAP year, you’ll move into an engineering role as part of your on-the-job-experience within the Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team.
- You will be actively involved in sales opportunities and assigned to specific projects that align to your skill set.
- The program, while challenging, will push you to become the best version of yourself. You’ll be encouraged to pursue industry-standard certifications and be assessed and coached through customer simulations and on-the-job activities.
- We’ll offer you a safe and fun environment to practice what you’ve learnt, all the while providing you with feedback to develop your potential.
- Thanks to this rigorous training plan, we’ve earned a strong reputation within our internal sales organization.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
Who You Are:
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
What You Need To Be Eligible
- Graduate by December 2019
- Graduate from a relevant technical degree such as; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Hold the right to live and work in the country that you are applying for, without future company sponsorship required. Student visas and temporary permits obtained on your own will not be acceptable.
- Willing to relocate for 12 months of training to hub. Visa assistance and relocation package to training hub will be provided as required.
- Willing to return to your country you applied for, unless otherwise required due to business needs.
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
About this Company
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cisco