- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Light Current Engineer would be responsible for:
- Design of security and Low current systems (Access Control, CCTV, intruder Alarm, Time and attendance…etc.)
- Interface with customers and perform analysis of business challenges, designs and accomplishes product presentations
- Collaborate with project teams to have a successful implementation of the project with minimum cost.
- Write the proposal / Statement of Work for the customer
- Verifying & confirming BOQ, Prelims & other expenses in advance to avoid unwarranted / unaccounted costs
- Present the designs and work flow processes in collaboration with the customer to gain commitment to the engagement - collaborate with the suppliers and take best delivery periods.
- Remain updated with relevant technology developments through ongoing personal development.
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Security and Surveillance
About this Company
For all brands that we sell, Naham is an authorized dealer and/or partners with trusted distribution channels so you can be certain you are buying genuine brand name products.
See all Careers and Jobs at NAHAM Trading Est.