- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Challenge yourself by joining an innovative and customer-centric team, building the new Demand Management strategy. Grow within one of the most successful sales organizations in the world as a Digital Demand Manager.
Be passionate about managing a team of young talents, Be highly interested in Demand Generation, be bold to support the team in using new tools and new approach to get attention of clients, Be resourceful and creative to drive initiatives to lead the organization to the next level.
The primary responsibility of the SAP Digital Demand Manager is to support his/her team in building and nurturing pipeline of opportunities and incremental revenue aligned with the sales organization priorities.
As an integral part of the account team, the Digital Demand Manager leverages other SAP resources, including Channel, Marketing, Business Operations, Presales teams and innovative tools to engage with our customers in developing pipeline in a given territory.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Attract, hire, train and manage a team of Digital Demand Executives
- Be a strong proponent for the DDE strategy & organization – representing the goals, values, and purpose to all stakeholders to support the growth strategy
- Coach and develop talent by identifying individual strengths & growth areas in order to guide future career success
- Encourage effective teamwork & autonomy by providing support and creating a climate of collaboration & trust
- Lead a highly proficient team through trust & transparency, balancing direction with flexibility and provide vision while supporting results
- Mentor the team by providing direct feedback, setting focus, and sharing professional experience to achieve results
- Design and implement a Demand Generation strategy through close collaboration with sales teams and aligned with territory planning
- Manage a culturally diverse team to drives sales through international markets with culturally specific approaches
- Represent & preserve productivity of the team with stakeholders and management through strong stakeholder and business alignment
- Driving sustainable pipeline, finding gaps, and actively manage the team to address issues
- Proactively address alignment issues to minimize pressure and enable a smooth collaboration
- Drive team success by leveraging individual competencies to achieve quarterly results
More than 5 years
- Knowledge of the Saudi and potentially Pakistanis market would be a plus
- Innovative problem solver able to create an environment of creativity and experimentation
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Natural Leader – an empathic team leader, coach, and relationship builder with high emotional intelligence
- Lead by Example – role model behaviors through action, show commitment, and being available & approachable for guidance
- Strong Communicator - able to listen, transparently communicate decisions clearly and simply, and provide regular updates
- Sales Professional – a results-oriented sales leader with proven sales experience who can inspire & share experiences within the team
- Problem Solver – a strong collaborator who is able to build partnerships within a complex ecosystem
- Several years of software business development and/or sales experience, preferably Enterprise Applications
- Proved experience in managing teams.
What's in it for you?
- Be part of a key project aiming to grow
- World - Class Training & Development in the areas of professional growth
- Constant learning and knowledge sharing with some of the best complex selling professionals in the industry
- Chance to work in a dynamic, fun and challenging environment where you we will make sure you reach your full potential.
About this Company
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we...
See all Careers and Jobs at SAP