- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
To assume responsibility for and ensure the efficient operation Security, Traffic management, ensuring that all assets are maintained well and to keep. maintain good relations with the governmental sector to issue and finalize the required licenses and governmental documents.
The role of a Assistance Security Manager of an organization or facility is a combination of Security Consultant & Security Advisor. He is totally responsible for ensuring the security of the personnel, material/equipment and information of an organization from physical assault, fraud, industrial espionage/sabotage, robbery and arson by competitors, scamsters or terrorists.
- To plan & manage Traffic, Security, Parking execution during events. Coordination with City Management, Police, Civil Defence and ambulance.
- Confirm monthly security attendance
- Ensure that mall security strategy and major retailers are inline at all time.
- Regular follow ups on incidents preventative actions
- Prepare analysis reports on incidents within the mall
- Monitor Vandalism and conditions resulting in theft, fire
- major leaks
- Traffic signage’s review and up keep of them
- Assist marketing and speciality leasing with traffic management
- Safety surveys of roads and parking’s
- Manage contractors heavy vehicle access point and staff entry points
- Coordination with city traffic management team
- Traffic accidents
- Coordination with Police traffic department
- Abandoned vehicles
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Ability to work independently and to take emergent decisions
- Should have undergone appropriate training in Senior Security Management
- Preferably is a former member of National Security, Police Force or Military background
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience
- Job-Specific Skills: Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work long hours, if situation demands.Ability to work in a collaborative and diverse team environment
- Must be well familiar with computer applications and capable of generating & presenting maintenance reports
- Behavioural Competencies :Teamwork communication
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...