- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social, Medical Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
We are looking for a strong and competent DevOps Engineer to join our talented DevOps Team to support technical solutions on Almatar.com web property built on top of public cloud offerings (Azure and AWS). The individual will be responsible for designing, implementing, and managing infrastructure and software releases.
Essential Responsibilities :
- As a DevOps Engineer you’ll be responsible for working closely with our in-house development teams, QAs and wider delivery teams.
- Developing cloud-based solutions in the OTA area;
- Supporting development teams in building and designing highly fail-safe applications and infrastructure;
- Developing automation tools to ensure scalability and high availability of our services;
- Supporting software release processes;
- Monitoring, preventing and troubleshooting security related issues;
- Continuous enhancement of software development infrastructure: continuous integration and delivery, cloud services (AWS, Azure) etc.;
- Practical application of TFS, Jenkins, SonarQube, Octopus, or Ansible;
- Effective troubleshooting of complex issue.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce Travel and Tourism
About this Company
We are an Information and Technology Company serving the travel and tourism sector. Being the first online tourism company in Egypt, our team will be the first in the country to learn new and personally enriching experiences.
See all Careers and Jobs at AL-Matar
If you are passionate to learn,...