- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Check daily warnings received from security systems to make sure there is nothing out of the normal.
- Detect any irregularities through site tours and cameras; updating senior management for corrective actions.
- Monitor and operate CCTV cameras and associated equipment in the CCTV Control Room.
- Manage and respond to associated alarms of CCTV, intrusion and fire alarm systems.
- Periodically check CCTV recording.
- Follow-up on the procedures for of personal and car search in and out of the facility.
- Print magnetic cards that give employees and visitors privileges to enter/move within the company.
- Prepare daily reports to Group Protection & Control Department.
- Create summaries of threats and recommend proactive solutions including documenting and escalating risks to management.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services