- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Maintain and to be updated with the required knowledge of the company’s products, services, and solutions to ensure delivering full and accurate information to the customer.
- Follow the agreed guidelines, policies, processes and procedures to ensure maintaining the customer’s data confidentiality.
- Provide quality, efficient and non-judgmental telephone customer service to customers.
- Update the existing database with changes and the status of each customer/prospective customer whenever required and complete call logs and reports so that we have a valid reference and database for our customers to ensure proper planning & to guarantee taking the right decisions.
- Run a phone-based survey with our customers about the provided service to verify received data from job order.
- May respond to customer inquiries by referring them to published materials, secondary sources or more senior staff or specialized departments.
- Provide superiors with technical support when required.
- Perform any tasks required by his\her superior within the activities and responsibilities of his department.
- Perform periodical (monthly/weekly) reports to superiors upon achievements and performance.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Is a leading Agency in the trading and servicing of automotive products and in providing logistics services in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nacita
NACITA was founded in 1944 and later incorporated in 1986, offering more than 68 years of experience in trading across a range of...