- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission
About the Job
- Implement of the Real Estate sales plan for development project to ensure alignment of sales activities to plan.
- Achieve set sales targets for projects in alignment with divisional plans and objectives.
- Accompany customers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the location and facilities provided, market conditions, prices, and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through participation in marketing and sales events.
- Prepare documents such as representations, brochures, sales kits and contracts; and overseeing the signing of relevant documents upon closing deals.
- Develop customer networks and maintain close relationships with prospect customers, in order to ensure acquisition of target customer groups.
- Monitor customer preferences in order to determine the focus of sales efforts.
- Report sales problems for the development project and act to ensure that customers are satisfied.
- Carry out market research and forecast sales for the future to ensure informed decision-making and plan/target setting.
- Develop the sales funnel for the development project and provide regular sales statistics reports.
- Coordinate with the marketing and business development units to select the best times, locations, and events for project launch and contribute to the launch campaigns to maximize the impact.
- Coordinate with the business development team to develop an understanding of the economic climate and the developer ROIs achievable for the various land plots for the development project to direct sales efforts accordingly.
- Ensure meeting sales targets and are within targeted time-frame to ensure alignment of actual sales to overall targets.
- Represent the company at external meetings to promote offerings, create brand awareness, and develop customer networks.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services
About this Company
Egyptian Resorts Company is Egypt’s leading master developer of international-standard mega communities. Its flagship development project is presently Sahl Hasheesh, a fully-integrated resort community some two-thirds the size of Manhattan located on Egypt’s pristine Red Sea...
See all Careers and Jobs at Egyptian Resorts Company