- Experience Needed:
2 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Owns the requirements gather processes and ensures that such requirements are well integrated within technology plans.
- Manages all the projects’ related activities (proposal formulation, requirements, planning, reporting, … etc.) towards the successful delivery of customer requirements, timely reporting on, and addressing risks as they arise.
- Acts as the technology partner to the customer and technical SPOC on matters related to timelines and scope of projects’ delivery.
- Ensures customer satisfaction through owning the delivery process of their requirement project plan.
- Work on expanding work scope with the different customers and ensure the business is continuously developed.
- Work on different opportunities management, and follow up with customers till opportunity status is finalized.
- Can own more than one project and/or opportunity at the same time.
- Projects / opportunities owned will be small or medium size.
- Ensure continuous business development for the current running projects, and continuously suggest enhancements and update of the systems to ensure better customer experience and better value for the customer.
- Responsible of approving the deliverables as a first eye before the customer’s delivery.
- Acting as the delivery SPOC towards any customer on all the new developments requirements.
- Evaluate and compare different technologies and tools, to identify where we stand from the market.
- Work on impact analysis with Project manager for different changes and enhancements requested by/for the customer for running projects.
- Ensures the time of response for these enquiries in a manner that doesn't jeopardize business efficiency with the least disturbance to technology teams.
- Ensures that the relevant technology stakeholders are active participants also in the concept formation phases of commercial requirements.
- Liaise with different business domains to capture their business requirements and ensure that they are well prepared for smooth processing by subsequent technology teams.
- Analyzing clients' existing systems
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Drawing up specific proposals for modified or replacement systems.
- Producing project feasibility reports.
- Consolidate & manage scope documents, High Level and detailed Requirements.
- Document different user stories and scenarios on diagrams, wireframes, and flowcharts.
- Conduct workshops with all stakeholders to analyze & validate the requirements to ensure a wide approval of requirement specifications and resulting use cases
- Align with peers to ensure there is no redundancy or inconsistency in requirements.
- Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Define user-interface for the system, focusing on the needs and goals of the users.
- Train clients on use of delivered work, investigate and answer clients’ questions.
- Explain the technology, design rationale, and function strategy as it directly relates accomplishing goals set out in proposed solutions (where applicable).
2 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
We are one of the world's largest telecommunications companies providing a wide range of services including voice, messaging and data across mobile and fixed networks.
See all Careers and Jobs at Vodafone