- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- As a Sales Support Manager, You are responsible for adapting and implementing sales support strategy for a designated area in accordance with the company strategy
- Ensure technical and commercial support for internal and external customers.
- Oversee estimations and bids and proposals ensuring alignment with the company standards and targets.
- Proactively lead, develop and coach the Sales Support team [Quotation Engineers]
- Ensures all proposals follow relevant the company procedures and guidelines as well as legal requirements
- Ensures most competitive offers taking into account the market situation and customer’s conditions
- Oversees the validation of terms and conditions (commercial, technical, legal, pricing) in each offer
- Assigns and allocates internal and external resources for technical and commercial support and proposal preparation
- Supports bid/no bid analyses and decisions
- Ensures support to the Sales organizations during the technical meetings, product presentations and negotiations with customers and provides technical support and clarification as needed.
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services Manufacturing
برجاء العلم بأن هذه الوظيفة متاحه لمن له خبره في مجال تجميع وتصنيع اللوحات الكهربائيه وعمل في أحد الشركات العامله في هذا المجال وأيضا قادر على عمل الدراسات الفينه المتخصصه لهذا المجال
- As the ideal candidate, you should have a Bachelor’s degree in Electrical engineering with 8-12 years of experience in sales and marketing in the electrical field and in the same field of the panel builders industries and in the technical studies area of electrical switchboards
- You must have a proven list of experience in the panel builder or panel manufacturing activities.
- Full knowledge of ABB products and other brands in the same field and category
- Full knowledge of how creating a short circuit and selectivity studies.
- Am efficient leadership skills and how to manage a team is mandatory for this job
- Good computer skills, negotiation skills, communication skills, presentation skills, task-oriented, time management skills, and self-motivation skills.
- Hard work and with highly ownership capabilities
- Good in both spoken & written English.
- Lives close to Heliopolis, Masr Al Jadidah or in Nast City
- Having a car is an advantage in case you are living away from the workplace.
- All illustrated questions must be answered
About this Company
Incotech is an official panel builder of ABB that is specialized in assembling electrical switchgear
See all Careers and Jobs at Incotech for Electrical Industries