- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Will be responsible for developing long term relationship with our portfolio of assigned customers. Connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. Will liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solution according to customer’s needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customers’ needs and objectives.
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external objectives.
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Hardware Computer Software