- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Execute trading game plan for IFFCO’s edible oils pipeline in Egypt in compliance with the company’s global trading team.
- Create and maintain strong relationships with local crushers, refiners and merchants to ensure healthy margins for IFFCO’s traded volumes.
- Evaluate & report changing local market conditions to Trading Manager and execute the sales game plan accordingly.
- Assist in enriching the country’s respective supply & demand internal info for traded commodities to help the country’s market position as a profitable business.
- Prepare and obtain approval of the Trading Plan from the GM and take full responsibility of executing the supply chain and trading activities for the business.
- Ensure adherence to the volume and profit target to be achieved during the year in alignment with the trading plan.
- Monitor alongside the Management Team the entire Supply chain including buying of oils, chartering of vessels, on-time loading and unloading and delivery to customers within Egypt.
- Follow and coordinate with local execution team all process of executing the contracts and trucks/vessels, including nominations, specs, documentation, payment and all issues that may arise.
- Determine appropriate value of commodity by working in partnership with logistics team to determine costs of transportation to guarantee successful execution of contracts at best possible price.
- Monitor daily risk exposures including supply chain risks, customers credit risks, foreign exchange risks, counter-party management risks and devise strategies to safeguard the business assets.
- Ensure that strong controls and safeguard mechanisms are in place to minimize operational losses.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based innovative and integrated multi food products Group. With an established global presence, the Group offers a wide range of food products, related derivatives, intermediates and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at IFFCO