- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social insurance , Medical insurance , incentive , full residence
About the Job
- Collecting the required data from the related departments, to make analysis reports.
- Data Entry on a daily basis on (AX) ERP.
- Reviewing the entered data for accuracy.
- Linking the data to prepare the necessary reports.
- Preparing the statistical analysis and graph to all data of production processes and make the final report.
- Daily Follow-up on returns and designing a detailed monthly and analytical report of the quantities of returns, the reasons for return and the percentage of returns for each client individually.
- Preparing the statistical analysis of health requirements, the reports of disinfection and the daily and periodic hygiene for all sections of the administration.
- Designing the (flow chart) of the site, the path of production processes and routes of cars.... .
- Communicate with data sources in case of data queries.
- Make backup copies of the data for reference when needed.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
AL-WATANIA POULTRY is one of the greatest integrated companies for poultry production in the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Watania Poultry
The Industry in AL-WATANIA POULTRY has several stages starting by poultry grandparents, ended by poultry slaughterhouse accompanied with factory for...