- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
30,000 to 45,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions.
- Oversee the financial department.
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary.
- Track the company's financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement.
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company.
- Research and analyze financial reports and market trends.
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings.
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes.
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company.
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Financial Services Pharmaceuticals