- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- End all procedures related to cases and report to the Corporate and Contracts Affairs Manager.
- Ensure that all data for the files of cases is fulfilled both inside and outside B.TECH.
- Attend court hearings to defend the position of B.TECH.
- Write defense briefs and preparing case records and monitoring them in police departments and public prosecutors.
- Represent B.TECH before courts, labor offices and social insurance to terminate all contracts and procedures.
- Formulate all types of contracts B.TECH has with external entities, whether primary or final, and presentation to the Corporate and Contracts Affairs Manager.
- Complete the registration and documentation procedures that arise as a result of B.TECH contracts with the courts and government agencies.
- Review standard legal contracts for relevant company departments.
- Provide input on all legal matters related to corporate and company affairs in compliance with applicable statutes, rules, and regulations while minimizing liability and highlighting risks.
- Review, negotiate, and draft all corporate contracts.
- Review all legal documents drafted by, or sent to the company by external parties.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Law Enforcement Legal Services
About this Company
My B.TECH is your gate to B.TECH interactive world where you will find a special treat – be part of My B.TECH, and experience fun, customer support, customized services and much more.
See all Careers and Jobs at B.Tech
With My B.TECH we aim to be your ultimate Home Appliances & Electronics destination,...