- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performing activities related to assigned orders including preparation of drawings, BOM, schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Following all license documents related to the product and being sure of following ABB processes related to this activity.
- Reviewing orders in hand to be sure that all client specifications are strictly followed.
- Interacting and supporting clients in the favor of the company by promoting ABB products.
- Working in cooperation with design manager, project management and planning in order to evenly load the factory production line.
- Monitoring the department Key performance indicators (KPIs) such as First Pass Yield (FPY) and Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ).
- Collecting and resolving the customer complaints by ABB official tool which is CCRP and performing techno-commercial studies for selected offers.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB