- Experience Needed:
- 12 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The applicant must be a creative self-starter, who knows how to think outside of the box.
- Build and execute a specific effective social media strategy.
- Manage and coordinate media events.
- Write speech proposals for Chairman speak events and Leads the creation of communication materials for internal and external audiences, including press releases.
- Create, manage and grow business presence across social media channels.
- Develop a media communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Design and implement regular and appropriate public relations initiatives.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles, and keynote presentations.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Responsible for managing relationships with key influencers and journalists.
- Perform other duties as assigned which are in the best interests of the Company.
12 to 15 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding