- Experience Needed:
More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add value and diversity to our team in the MENA region.
- Vezeeta’s disruptive strategy, proven working model, and strong financial backing from major Saudi, global, and regional investors, earned it a rank by Forbes as one of the top three startups in MENA. The company currently operates in Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Jordan, and Lebanon. And we’re far from done!
- Focused on improving the way healthcare services are deployed, for both patients and providers, Vezeeta revolutionized the healthcare industry. Using proprietary digital cloud-based solutions, the company transformed clinic and physician bookings by creating a singular platform enabling comprehensive access to healthcare providers of every specialty across a multitude of insurance purveyors and medical networks.
- Our vision is to create a transformational experience for online healthcare access!
We are looking for a Front-End Engineer who is passionate about the art of design and the art of programming.
Here’s what an ordinary day looks like, you will:
- Developing new and maintaining existing user-facing features
- Write client-side code for web-based applications, create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Contribute to presentation layer standards and practices.
- Contribute to testing and implementation approach for presentation layer.
- Prototype future interfaces.
- Collaborating closely with the product team and other team members and stakeholders.
More than 2 years
You’re going to need this to carry out this job
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related discipline.
- Experience in Bootstrap or other UI frameworks, experience in SASS, Gulp and Bower
- Fluent written and spoken English is a must
Areas that Add to Your Strength:
If you are
- Adaptable: you are ready to learn new skills and take on extra responsibilities
- Logical thinker: you use structure and reason to evaluate a situation and come to a decision
- Collaborative learner: you are willing to learn from others and teach others
Life at Vezeeta
- Dress for Success: Going strong, relaxed attire
- Flex is bigger than ever: our office accommodates VEEZ 24 hours
- Working hard becomes a habit a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off. And we also have Foosball matches, Ping-Pong tournaments, PlayStation wars and many more
- Explore Egypt with us: Annual trips to Egypt’s most beautiful spots
- Corporate Swag: Every newcomer to our VEEZ family must be prepped with our veez swag; mug, t-shirt, notepads, pens and many more
- We find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication
We at Vezeeta believe that all VEEZ are unique individuals who all are accessible to equal opportunities. We all are treated with respect and valued for who we are. We all contribute in a level of supportive energy and commitment from others so that we can all be successful together.
About this Company
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com