- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Support Commercial function with standard reporting against established performance measurables as well as ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Partner with Commercial Leadership to revise and refine reporting requirements, ensuring outputs remain relevant, meaningful and user-friendly to best support decision-making.
- Develop on-demand reports delivering improved agility through ease of access and enhanced visualization.
- Collate and format large and complex sets of data across multiple channels, customers and sales areas.
- Analyze data to distil meaningful insights on performance trends and opportunities.
- Present insights and recommendations to Sales Leadership team on a monthly basis and in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Support Commercial Analytics functional excellence, helping to evaluate new technologies to improve capability of GBS service offering
- Support business development and continuous improvement initiatives to drive growth and efficiency both within Global Business Services Hub.
- Develop winning relationships with key stake holders within the Commercial function, embedding GBS Commercial Analytics services within the organization.
- Act as a point of contact and trusted business partner for Commercial team, participating in standard operational review calls with key stakeholders and Business Leaders.
- Support the Reporting & Analytics Lead and Sales Lead with all initiatives to improve GBS service offerings.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
- Bachelor’s in business / Accounting; MBA preferred
- Min. 3 years’ experience in Analytics & Reporting within FMCG
- Strength in IT with ability to develop complex analytical modeling, advanced analytical tools, (AI an advantage)
Good to have:
- Working knowledge of AI Tools to leverage in Reporting and Analytics
- Experience using SAP, BI, Cognos TM1 and AZTEC
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Pipeline
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico