- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As National Accounts Manager for Starbucks, you will be responsible for development and implementation of new business, as well as achieving account profitability and sales targets, and will serve as the primary account contact whilst providing account leadership.
- Constantly review the Food services industry to identify key areas of growth, concerns and opportunities for improvement
- Identify and develop relations with key clients and decision makers within (FSP) Food services Provider Companies
- Be responsible for organising and maintaining your own time, completing deadlines and making effective use of internal information and databases
- In weekly review meetings, report personal objectives to the National Account Controller by preparing RTM (Route-to-Market)
- Analyse the RTM financial performance throughout the year and reacts accordingly to achieve the year-end target
- Develop relationships with key FSP decision makers and identify future business opportunities
- Promote business alliances nationally and create leads for other partners within food services and licensing
- Assemble Key Account Management Reports for quarterly business reviews with various food services provider companies
- Develop knowledge of Starbucks food services within FSP/client companies by developing strategic relations with senior management
- Support the implementation of company programs to ensure the success of the business alliances and Starbucks
- Be responsible for Distribution-No SKU stocked
- Develop and implement appropriate business propositions for clients.
More than 5 years
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Alshaya
M.H. Alshaya Co. is a leading international franchise operator for nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised retail brands including Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, Victoria’s Secret, Boots,...