- Experience Needed:
More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Conducts data-driven analysis on current and potential D&S businesses/offerings, including economic analysis, strategic "tailwind" and "headwind" identification, competitive analysis/benchmarking and business case creation.
- Collaborates effectively with the Regional Services Lead, Strategy and M&A teams to ensure that activities focus on region priorities and drive tangible business outcomes in the region.
- Partners with a diverse set of stakeholders across the organization to solicit ideas, conduct thought-provoking analysis and generate buy-in to proposed directions.
- Maintains an objective position, bringing facts and insights to the organization with a "no dog in the hunt" mentality.
- Has a knowledge base in multiple relevant Services offerings.
- Can come up to speed quickly on a wide range of topics and enjoys the process of continuous learning.
- Manages work efficiently, seamlessly teaming with others to work through our agenda quickly and pushing back on work that should be done elsewhere in the organization.
- Writes concise written materials and presents in a compelling, data-driven way, with the ability to stand one's ground in a professional manner without alienating others.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Investment Banking
About this Company
We are the global technology company behind the world€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mastercard