- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Handle complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision.
- Create drawings and models from written and verbal specifications obtained from Project Engineer.
- Work with Engineers regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and design documentation.
- Work closely with Designers, Drafters, and Engineers to ensure coordination design effort is maintained.
- Complete project responsibilities within scope, budget and schedule.
- Review drawings for completeness and accuracy.
- Maintain all revisions of project drawings.
- Update and maintain drafting log.
- Develop 3D models by analyzing prototypes and 2D drawings.
- Examine and check engineering drawings for compliance with cited specifications.
- Provide timely technical assistance and solutions to the team.
- Participate in project meetings and conference calls as required.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
EGEC is a multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy group of firms (House of Expertise) in the areas of Buildings, Water and Environment, Transportation, Urban Development (Integrated Infrastructure), Energy, and Management Systems & Solutions. The group has a strong presence...
See all Careers and Jobs at EGEC