- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Responsible for achieving production plan allocated to production lines in accordance to the predetermined standards while working on increasing production capacity and decreasing waste.
- Responsible for achieving the production plan allocated for each line while following predetermined Quality and Safety standards.
- Managing and organizing labors and personnel in order to achieve the most effective way to fulfill the production plan.
- Ensure that the production rate meets the time plan and quality instructions.
- Achieve high production rate with the quality standard needed within the time plan put.
- Manage a safe working environment.
- Help resolving and suggest solutions for any manufacturing problems appear.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and cost reduction plans.
- Follow up production line stoppage & problems & take the adequate actions to solve problems & prevent stoppage.
- Assessment to each worker work efficacy and behavior.
- Issue reports concerning workers productivity and efficiency.
- Coordinates with the Maintenance department on the implementation of maintenance schedules so as not to disrupt production targets.
- Recommends preventive maintenance initiatives to maintenance team based on machinery performance supervision.
- Monitoring waste rates, production scrap analyzing root causes and suggesting means to reduce waste.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Paper and Forest Products Publishing and Printing
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Production.
Experience: From 0-2 Years of experience.
Languages: Very good command of English language. (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
Working Days: 6 Days/week [From Saturday Till Thursday].
Days Off: One day / Week [Friday].
Working Hours: From Shift Basis.
Working Environment: 100% on plant.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good coaching skills and ability to work in team environment.
- Excellent command of MS Office tools.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Planning & organizing skills.
About this Company
Rotografia Group is a global supplier of flexible packaging solutions for food, detergent, cosmetic, pharmaceutical and home pet industries.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rotografia
The Kilani family started their journey in the rotogravure and flexografic printing in Beirut-Lebanon in 1973.