- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
Responsible for achieving production plan allocated to production lines in accordance to the predetermined standards while working on increasing production capacity and decreasing waste.
- Responsible for achieving the production plan allocated for each line while following predetermined Quality and Safety standards.
- Managing and organizing labors and personnel in order to achieve the most effective way to fulfill the production plan.
- Ensure that the production rate meets the time plan and quality instructions.
- Achieve high production rate with the quality standard needed within the time plan put.
- Manage a safe working environment.
- Help resolving and suggest solutions for any manufacturing problems appear.
- Improve manufacturing efficiency by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and cost reduction plans.
- Follow up production line stoppage & problems & take the adequate actions to solve problems & prevent stoppage.
- Assessment to each worker work efficacy and behavior.
- Issue reports concerning workers productivity and efficiency.
- Coordinates with the Maintenance department on the implementation of maintenance schedules so as not to disrupt production targets.
- Recommends preventive maintenance initiatives to maintenance team based on machinery performance supervision.
- Monitoring waste rates, production scrap analyzing root causes and suggesting means to reduce waste.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Paper and Forest Products Publishing and Printing
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering Production.
Experience: From 0-2 Years of experience.
Languages: Very good command of English language. (Speaking, Reading and Writing).
Working Days: 6 Days/week [From Saturday Till Thursday].
Days Off: One day / Week [Friday].
Working Hours: From Shift Basis.
Working Environment: 100% on plant.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Good coaching skills and ability to work in team environment.
- Excellent command of MS Office tools.
- Analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Planning & organizing skills.
About this Company
Rotogroup started its business in 1973 in Lebanon and was followed in 1985 by another plant in Jordan. Afterward, in 1994, Misr Rotogravure/MR was established in Egypt and became one of the leading companies specializing in flexible packaging, film manufacturing and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Rotografia